6 Rules To Success
“And, of course, people ask me all the time: They say to me “What is the secret to success?””
The First rule is: TRUST YOURSELF
“But what is most important is that you have to dig deep down, dig deep down and ask yourself: Who do you want to be? Not what, but WHO?”
“And I’m talking about not what your parents and teachers want you to be, but YOU. I’m talking about figuring out for yourselves what makes you HAPPY, no matter how crazy it may sound to other people.”
“So rule number one is, of course, trust yourself no matter how and what anyone else thinks.”
Rule number two is: BREAK THE RULES
“We have so many rules in life about everything. I say break the rules. Not the law, but break the rules.”
“It is impossible to be a maverick or a true original if you’re too well behaved and don’t want to break the rules. You have to think outside the box. That’s what I believe.”
“After all, what is the point of being on this earth if all you want to do is be liked by everyone and avoid trouble?”
“The only way that I ever got anyplace was by breaking some of the rules.”
“Which, of course, brings me to:”
Rule number three: DON’T BE AFRAID TO FAIL
Anything I’ve ever attempted I was always willing to fail.
You can’t always win, but don’t be afraid of making decisions. You can’t be paralyzed by fear of failure or you will never push yourself.
You keep pushing because you believe in yourself and in your vision. And you know that it is the right thing to do, and success will come.
So don’t be afraid to fail.
“Which brings me to:”
Rule number four, which is: DON’T LISTEN TO THE NAYSAYERS
How many times have you heard that you can’t do this, you can’t do that and it’s never been done before?
I love it when someone says that no one has ever done this before, because then when I do it that means that I’m the first one that has done it.
So pay no attention to the people that say it can’t be done.
I always listen to myself and say, “Yes, you can.”
“And that brings me to rule number five:”
Rule number five, which is the most important rule of all: WORK YOUR BUTT OFF
I always believed leaving no stone unturned.
Mohammed Ali, one of my great heroes, had a great line in the ’70s when he was asked: “How many sit-ups do you do?”
He said, “I don’t count my sit-ups. I only start counting when it starts hurting. When I feel pain, that’s when I start counting because that’s when it really counts.”
That’s what makes you a champion. And that’s the way it is with everything.
NO PAIN NO GAIN
And let me tell you, it is important to have fun in life, of course.
But when you’re out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard, someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that.
But if you want to win, there is absolutely no way around hard, hard work.
None of my rules, by the way, of success, wil work unless you do.
I’ve always figured out that there 24 hours a day. You sleep six hours and have 18 hours left.
Now, I know there are some of you out there that say well, wait a minute, I sleep eight hours or nine hours.
Well, then, just sleep faster, I would recommend.
Just remember, you can’t climb the ladder of success with your hands in the pockets
- 2 zakken Bertolli pastasaus piccante of welke jij lekker vind.
- ah eigen merk rode pesto
- 1x 400gr italiaanse groentenmix
- 1x 300gr gekruid kipgehakt
- parmezanse geraspte kaas parrano
- 500gr macaroni ongekookt
Boodschappen voor chili con carne:
- 1 grote pot bruine bonen
- 1 mix voor chili van honig
- 2x rode paprika
- 1x 300gr gekruid kipgehakt AHMED
- thuis in de voorraadkast is blikje maïs en er zijn nog uien bij de gootsteen aan de rechter kant.
- blikje doperwten
- gekookte rijst
- chilipoeder of madame jeannette peper
- 5-spice powder
- zwarte peper
- beetje roomboter
- Ui fijn snijden; madame jeannette fijn maken, eieren (stuk of 5) klutsen met een beetje zout. Eventueel peper aan toevoegen
- in de pan eerst de eieren in een beetje olie roerbakken tot het gaar is. Daarna ei verwijderen uit de pan
- olie verwarmen, ui toevoegen en gaar bakken. Doperwten uitgelekt toevoegen en wat zout. Als de doperwten zacht geworden zijn (of gaar) dan de ei weer terug in de pan. Alles goed doorbakken.
- Gekookte rijst toevoegen en alles goed doorelkaar roeren tot niets meer aan elkaar vastgeplakt zit.
- Paar kleine stukjes roomboter toevoegen, zout en peper naar smaak, half tot kwart theelepel 5-spicepowder toevoegen.
- Alles goed doorbakken, en dan eten.